In a previous post, I gave y'all tips on how to fly cheaply with Spirit Airlines. Now I got some packing tips for all of the over-packers (and undercover over-packers) out there.
If you are not sure whether or not you are an over-packer, take a few seconds to answer the following questions:
1) Do you own a luggage scale?
2) Do you pack items (just in case) that you know your destination will have or provide?
3) Do you know which items to remove if you bag is a pound or two overweight at the airport?
4) Do you pack a different pair of shoes for each day of your trip?
5) Do you find yourself packing and repacking (and packing and repacking) the night (and/or morning) before your trip?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, YOU ARE AN OVER-PACKER.
Don't worry! I am not judging you. I am a recovering over-packer and I am here to be your sponsor. In the video below, I provide my tips on how to evolve from an over-packer into a smart packer.